Sunday, 12 July 2015

This weeks challenge






Glitter n Sparkle's challenge for this week is Summer Sunshine.  I cut a stepper card using my Cricut Explore which was layered with a summer deckchair backing paper and my coloured digi stamp from Cute as a Button digis,Kaitlyn-Cross Country by Francesca Lopez.



                                             




I also offered to take up a challenge by our Glitter n Sparkle Matriarch,the lovely Teresa.  Here I used my Cosmic Shimmer paints on a beautiful image from Fae Entertainment using Fairy with Raven by Morgan Fitzsimons.  The Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Button and Banner were designed by the way by little old me.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

QUEEN OF GLITTER

SEND A FREE E CARD WITH OUR MAGICALREALM GLITTER CARD MAKER

e cards
Send a Greeting Card
Retrieving an E-Card? Enter Card Pick-up ID below:
Get your Free E-cards by bravenet.com